Production Assistant, Documentary Unit
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
The NBA Content Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with driving consumption of NBA-related content produced by NBA on TNT, NBA TV, NBA.com and other areas as the landscape changes.
• Support the creative ideation and request process for all priority content, working directly with our internal Creative Services Sports Unit to drive the vision and ensure all marketing assets are on brand and strategy.
• Work with Marketing and Research teams to analyze data and gather insights.
• Manage strategy, content creation and copywriting for NBA assets across TNTDrama.com and the TNT App.
• Manage Turner Sports podcast strategy and help establish voice and tone of developing podcasts.
• Responsible for trafficking and tracking all marketing assets to internal teams and external partners, working directly with Turner Media Group & Turner Sports Marketing Operations.
• Assist with scheduling and creating on-air graphics and writing reads.
• Support Marketing team in building strategy, recaps and presentations for all NBA tentpoles and priority initiatives.
• Assist in managing NBA on TNT and NBA TV newsletters and email campaigns.
• Work cross-functionally with the following teams: Creative Services Sports Unit, Programming, Production, Talent, Social, Insights & Research, Bleacher Report, NBA Digital, Turner Media Group, Marketing Operations
• Passion for sports with a strong understanding of the NBA.
• Data-driven and metrics oriented
• Detail-oriented and organized, with an eye for good creative- Deep understanding of the digital and linear consumption landscape and emerging social trends.
• Possess strong writing and communication skills
• Strategically minded and able to take initiative with little direction.
• 1+ years' experience in marketing, communications or new media
• Bachelor's degree in the areas of marketing, public relations or communications or other related field.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands