Junior/Mid-level VFX Compositor
This is an exciting opportunity Encore team who are based in Soho, London and provide the full range of picture and sound post production for their prestigious client base.
• Preferably 12 months+ experience in TV VFX
• Knowledge and production experience with Nuke, Resolve, Hiero, Nuke Studio and preferably Shotgun
• Good knowledge of compositing workflow
• Must have an aptitude for technical workflow challenges such as directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies, etc.
• Offers additional perspectives on techniques to produce final shots efficiently and of high quality
• Enjoy working as part of a team with ability to assist and guide colleagues where necessary
• A creative and collaborative problem solver who is organized and critical of own work
• Able to thrive in a high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
• Understanding of colour correction, blue & green screen, roto, mattes and tracking technologies
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
• Knowledge of the technical and organizational aspects of the studio pipeline
• Working knowledge of Linux file systems