Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you self-motivated? Do you want to have fun and celebrate the successes? Do you have a passion for music, events, sports, digital, streaming, and podcasts? If you're nodding your head then keep reading...
Entercom Twin Cities is home to the amazing brands; 830 WCCO, 102.9 The Wolf, 104.1 JACK FM, RADIO.COM, Entercom Digital, and the Minnesota Timberwolves and Minnesota Twins. Right now, we are recruiting exceptional sales and marketing experts! Only the best work with our business partners in a high energy, accountable environment! This year we will help over 600 businesses deliver compelling messages, profoundly engage consumers, crush their marketing objectives, and produce serious growth. It's real business and show business. It's rewarding with a lot of upward mobility. If you are a tough-minded professional and have what it takes to join our fearless sales and marketing team, we want to hear from you!
Entercom Twin Cities delivers broad inclusive appeal across Minneapolis / St. Paul lifestyles. We are a total solutions partner, tailoring plans to target audiences across our brands and platforms. We are deeply connected to our communities, bringing engaging, local and relevant events to the community where they live, work and play, and partnering with charitable organizations to improve local living. We are committed to doing business with integrity, and delivering on our promises.
What's in it for you?
• Entercom has the latest tools, resources, and technology with knowledgeable and supportive management, known as offering the best work environment in the industry. Nobody in the market can offer more to their clients than we do!
• We offer an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment.
• Ongoing learning and professional growth.
• We celebrate wins with team outings, fun prizing, and lots of high fives!
• The opportunity to attend great concerts, sports, and other awesome events!
• Cultivate and develop new business
• Grow and manage a book of business
• Create and execute successful marketing campaigns
- Minimum 2 years sales and/or marketing experience
- Digital sales background preferred
- Successful track record of new business development
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
- Strategic, multi-level, selling experience