Data I / O Technician
Deluxe Media Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Position: Vice President, Technology and Security Transformation
The VP of Technology and Security Transformation spearheads the design and implementation of Media and Entertainment projects aimed at overhauling and modernizing current infrastructure, processes, and workflow. This position requires extensive media and entertainment technology perspective, active collaboration, technical excellence, and the ability to successfully advise and partner with executive and leadership teams.
This position will lead the strategy for technology and security teams to define and achieve a technology foundation that will improve workflows while reducing operating costs.
• Collaborates with members of the executive team to develop and execute technology transformation strategies which better align with the short and long-term goals of the business
• Analyze existing workflows and processes, and develop realistic strategies to improve efficiencies while reducing operating costs
• Oversee the design and implementation of technology and security projects across the enterprise
• Collaborate with the CIO on executing business critical technology projects and initiatives
• Develop technology and security roadmaps that are responsive to operational growth and a rapidly evolving business landscape
• Responsible for improving security workflows across all business lines
• Oversees audit preparation, execution, and ongoing compliance across all locations globally
• Responsible for staying current on the latest industry trends, and the ongoing assessment of new relevant technologies and services becoming available
• Defines ongoing global cloud strategy, and the continued optimization of existing and new cloud initiatives
• 10+ years' experience in Media and Entertainment operations, strategic planning, and management of multi-disciplinary technology organizations and/or business applications and systems.
• Exceptional experience in localization, digital cinema, home entertainment, and fulfillment workflows
• Prior in-depth experience with Media and Entertainment cloud optimized workflows
• Prior experience with complex change and implementation process control within a 24/7 Media and Entertainment fast pace environment
• Proven ability to motivate teams to produce quality results within extremely time sensitive and production critical timeframes
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent understanding of Media and Entertainment security standards, including the guidelines and best practices from major studios
• Minimum of 5 years of experience building relationships and partnering with client content security teams, maintaining security guidelines and executing successful audits
• Experience developing and monitoring operational and capital budgets
• Willingness to travel for extended periods of time
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site