Editorial Producer, CBS This Morning
New York, NY
ABC News is hiring a Managing Editor, Integrated Content to help grow and staff our digital brands, particularly in reaching new audiences through diverse voices and innovative digital storytelling. Reporting to the Vice President and Executive Editor for Digital, the managing editor is a senior member of the ABC News digital leadership team.
• Working closely with the managing editors at each digital brand to identify and build editorial strategies to grow audiences, and in particular, grow engagement with new audience demographics
• Lead efforts to identify and stand-up innovative programs to highlight diverse viewpoints throughout our digital coverage
• Lead news-wide coordination for the digital teams around tentpole race and culture programming
• Partner across the digital newsroom to build out new editorial verticals and programming that targets new audiences
• Develop and implement editorial trainings and workflows that empower all digital journalists to participate in and develop diverse storytelling
• Working closely with the Executive Editor and other ABC News leadership groups, identify new partnerships and business opportunities to build digital audiences.
• Partner with our talent teams to ensure digital representation in all recruiting efforts
• Minimum 7 years' in a leadership role with a digital media organization
• Outstanding editorial judgement
• Proven track record growing digital audiences, particularly in expanding audience demographics
• Familiarity and knowledge of all digital platforms
• People management experience preferred
• Familiarity with digital business models and media products preferred
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site