Associate Multiplayer Level Designer
High Moon Studios
Job Title:Audio Designer (Temporary) - High Moon Studios
High Moon Studios – Audio Designer
Great Games Start with Great People! This is a significant time in our company's history – and one of the most exciting times to join us! We are building a culture of collaboration and seeking an imaginative, skillful, and versatile Audio Designer to join our team in Carlsbad, California in working on the Call of Duty franchise. As an Audio Designer at High Moon Studios, you will assist the audio team in recording, editing and implementing sound effects. There will be a heavy focus creating top notch sound effects and implementing them in-game.
• Design sound effects to be used in-game.
• Sound asset implementation using proprietary tools and scripting logic.
• Collaborate with all other game development disciplines to realize the best possible results.
• Field recording.
• Experience creating quality sound assets for video games.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in game audio development.
• Strong attention to detail is a must, will be working with and wrangling many files and systems.
• Audio recording, processing, and mixing skills – particularly with sound effects and dialog.
• Programming or scripting skills is a plus.
• Have proficiency in Reaper, Pro Tools, Sound Forge, and audio plugins such as Waves, SoundToys, etc.
• Excellent PC/Mac skills and proficiency with word-processing, spreadsheets, and database applications.
• Possess strong organization and communication skills.
• Good work ethic and a positive attitude.
High Moon Studios
Founded in 2002, High Moon Studios is an award-winning studio developing for the Call of Duty® franchise, with past development on over 15 titles including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Bungie's Destiny 2: Forsaken, and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. We employ more than 100 people in Carlsbad, CA, a seaside city in San Diego County.
Our pride is our people and the experiences we have successfully created for our fans. High Moon's talent is comprised of gifted entertainment and technology professionals responsible for some of the most successful games ever made. We have award-winning developers, published artists and specialists recognized as among the best in their fields. Our studio has a history of using innovative techniques designed to boost productivity and product quality, which in turn enhances our studio's quality of life.
High Moon Studios is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.highmoonstudios.com.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.