News Production Assistant
A little bit about our team:
The Global Data Operations (GDO) team at Warner Music Group has launched an initiative to review and improve the integrity of commercial product and asset related data held within its GCDM database. In order to drive this initiative, the GDO team require a group of data cleaning experts who will permanently review, amend or update repertoire information known to be incorrect.
Why this could be your next big break:
Our data clean-up initiative will transform the integrity of product-data within WMG reaching every part of the business. This is an opportunity to play a key role in our high-profile transformation process.
Here you'll get to:
• Carry out data-cleaning activities in WMG label copy and associated product data systems.
• Research data integrity utilizing internal and external data sources.
• Key missing data for fields which are currently incomplete.
• Develop an understanding of product data standards associated to the specific fields being keyed.
• Communicate status of data clean-up initiatives
• Review data provided by 3rd party providers to ensure integrity
• De-duplicate data fields with multiple entries for the same entity.
• Contribute towards development of data clean-up approach as initiative progresses
• Document approach to data clean-up tasks where appropriate
• Assist with development of new data clean-up team members as appropriate
• Carry out ad-hoc tasks as required within the product data clean-up initiative
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Work under their own initiative
• Demonstrate very high attention to detail and consistency
• Show they are computer proficient; MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
• Be able to adjust to new and developing requirements within the role
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Have working knowledge of the recording music industry and distribution supply chain (physical and digital)
• 2 years of music industry experience
• Experience in data management
• Bachelor's degree preferred