Summer 2021 Intern - Data Scientist
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Computer Vision/Machine Learning Intern
San Mateo, CA
• As the computer vision/machine learning intern, you will use computer vision and ML techniques to help build in-game content.
• You will be exposed to general human face/body tracking technology development such as facial part tracking, gaze tacking, emotion estimation, body part tracking
• You will do creative research on FACS model animation / emotion expression / segmentation / feature detection / object localization
• Generate animated face / body rig based on tracking result for in game content or real time character movement in game.
• Application development based on tracking result
• Pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's degree, or PhD in Computer Science (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
• Strong work ethic with outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be able to work with others at all levels
• Experience programming in Python and C++
• Working experience of PyTorch or Tensorflow 2.0 experience
• Computer Vision experience
• Familiar with OpenCV
• Knowledge of Image sensor / ISP / Camera calibration
• Game engine experience such as UE4
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site