Production Assistant - Erin Bunrett Outfront
New York, NY
• Assists in the coordination of assets based on the needs of the show with regards to video, graphics, scripts and other elements
• Anticipates show needs during breaking news
• May be assigned research projects
• Writes readers and package introductions (including preparing graphics and selecting video); may assist on producing segments for CBSN
• Prepares the ''ticker'' that rolls during CBSN breaks
• Rolls teleprompter, prepares and prints hard copy scripts, research and wire reports for anchors
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Must have a minimum of 1+ years work experience in Cable, Broadcast or Digital newsrooms.
• Some experience writing and producing for television and ordering graphics.
• Must be able to work in fast-paced environment, deal with intense deadline pressure and continually react to breaking news.
• Needs to be knowledgeable about social media and the competitive digital news environment.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Able to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines and keep a calm head while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Available for early morning, nights, weekends, holidays - this is a 24-hour network
• You must be a team player with, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
You might also have -
• Experience producing segments, reporter hits as well as research, booking, newsgathering.
• Control room or TV studio experience and familiarity with ENPS.
• Assignment Editor or Assignment Desk experience is another plus.
• Must be able to multi-task and is active in social media.
• This is a position covered under the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the WGA-E
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site