Accounting Manager, Content
Beverly Hills, CA
Role: Manager FP&A
Reports to: VP of Finance, Endeavor
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
Endeavor is looking for a Manager FP&A to join its Finance team. Reporting to the VP of Finance, the position will be involved with many financial functions, including the preparation and maintenance of Ultimates, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, financial statement analysis, finance operations, cash management, and business development activities across Endeavor Content.
• Understand, manage and supervise all aspects of business line financials across PnL and balance sheet
• Create and maintain financial planning processes and deliverables in association with budgets and reforecasts
• Prepare Ultimates based on the analysis of deal structures, agreements and operating activities
• Create and maintain consolidated reports based on Ultimates
• Integrate with Technical Accounting, Business & Legal Affairs and Production
• Actively participate in AP and AR management tasks, assist with 3rd party reporting as well as month- & year-end closing processes
• Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad-hoc financial and operating reports, report packages, flashes, dashboards and analyses
• Prepare and monitor business line cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling
• 4-7 years of relevant FP&A experience in media & entertainment finance; studio experience preferred
• Extensive experience with TV & Film Ultimates
• Advanced understanding of GAAP as it relates to TV & Film finance
• BPC and SAP knowledge highly desired
• Expertise in financials modeling, including advanced knowledge of Excel
• Highly ambitious and comfortable interacting across functional lines of business
• Must be detail-oriented and accurate
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site