Beverly Hills, CA US
Role: Finance Director- FP&A
Reports to: SVP of Finance, Endeavor Content
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
• Drive the FP&A process to consolidate and analyze Endeavor Content's long-range plan, annual budget and quarterly reforecasts
• Analyze business unit financial results, deals and operating activities for integration to budgets and forecasts
• Manage preparation of Management and Corporate Reporting including but not limited periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad-hoc financial and operating reports, report packages, flashes, dashboards and analyses.
• Streamline and enhance reporting processes including data transmission into Corporate systems.
• Create and maintain the financial planning processes and deliverables for EC partnership and investments
• Integrate with Technical Accounting, Business & Legal Affairs and M&A teams
• Drive the overhead planning and analysis across all Endeavor Content business units.
• Manage SOX compliance requirements including maintenance of annual risk assessment, key controls design and testing and interface with auditors.
• 5-8 years of experience in finance, media & entertainment corporate finance and investment banking or management consulting preferred
• Experience with accounting for investments, partnerships and acquisitions
• Experience with internal controls design and testing
• Must be detail-oriented
• Exceptional quantitative, analytical and communication skills, with the willingness and ability to command the details, think big picture and balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Expertise in financial modeling, including advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and business planning software
• BPC and SAP knowledge highly desired
• Strong written and oral communication skills required and comfort interacting across functional lines of business
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site