2D Background Designer
Burbank, CA US
CHARACTER DESIGNER (BABY SHARK)
Overview and Responsibilities
• Receive & understand Character Design assignment from Art Director/Design Supervisor.
• Ask appropriate questions to understand & complete the task.
• Review Storyboard to ensure continuity of character designs.
• Complete all character designs.
• Make any changes or revisions and re-submit to Art Director/Design Supervisor for approval.
• Communicate with Design Supervisor & Production Manager regarding status of work and any problems that arise.
• Ensure quality & style of show is achieved.
• Complete work on schedule.
• Relevant drawing experience necessary
• BA in Fine Arts or equivalent work experience highly desired
• Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show
• Strong character design and construction/mechanical skills
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
• Strong time-management skills
• Work well under pressure
• Ability to multitask a plus
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation