Senior Manager, Marketing Data Engineering
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA US
TItle: Senior Program Manager (Agile Marketing)
Location: San Mateo
Our goal is to have this position move fluidly from the big picture to details so that the team can deliver sophisticated and strategic cross-functional projects. You are a bridge and a connector for the company balancing to juggle and prioritize multiple projects with ease. You break through communication issues and optimally develop collaborations at every turn. You build trust across the organization through collaboration and active communication while not being afraid to be direct. We are looking for someone to act with empathy and integrity!
• Work as a global scrum master across scrum teams within the Audience, Infrastructure, and Measurement (AIM) team at SIE, working closely with the Product Managers and Product Owners to point, assign and lead blockers for sprint stories that the Scrum Team works on.
• Direct implementation of new tools to improve process and mitigate risk.
• Build new agile processes to handle large programs and initiatives; starting with global alignment of tools and technology related to audience activation
• Develope, analyze, optimize and streamline team processes that compliment team workflow and reduce risk.
• Work with global and regional partners to develop the process for global digital marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with Network and Infrastructure Engineers, Quality Assurance Professionals, Product Managers, Third Party Vendors, and Leadership to define and deliver sophisticated features.
• Develop and drive project schedules across multiple teams delivering various technical products and processes.
• Work with subject matter specialists to decompose high level details into clearly defined Epics, Features and Stories for teams to execute against.
• Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress. Identify communication gaps, lead critical issues and provide support to teams balancing opposing priorities. Ideally, we want you to get results proactively.
• Understand technical implementation and ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be highly effective. Develop broad domain and technical knowledge.
• Translate business requirements to executable stories and drive execution.
• Build partner relationships and collaborate with Engineering, Product counterparts, and other major partners.
• We would like you to be dynamic enough in your role to contribute to the management of other programs in times of need
• Consistent track record to build, lead and empower a team
• 8+ years of proven experience
• Must be inventive and seek solutions through information gathering, partner discussions, and/or judgment
• Extensive experience with SAFe or Scrum methodology (CSM a huge plus)
• Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to Multi-task and meet deadlines despite contending priorities
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can communicate with a wide variety of audiences ranging in skill set technical to non-technical) and experience (individual contributors to executive), cross-organizationally and with external partners.
• Experience with overseeing projects/work flow across a global institution
• Experience in the gaming industry is not required, but interest in gaming is strongly desired. Experience in digital entertainment, consumer electronics, technology is a plus
• Maintains an awareness of new and emerging trends or tools and their potential application for agile program management
• You are an analytical problem solver who is data driven, with a can-do demeanor and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
• You possess extraordinary communication and presentation skills, able to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
• You thrive in a collaborative work environment and excel under pressure, with experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
• You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to overcome challenges while maintaining a positive demeanor and even a sense of humor
• You are willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle whatever task is vital
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site