Feature - Assistant Production Accountant
Glendale, CA US
DreamWorks Animation is currently seeking a Producer's Assistant. Duties will include coordinating the activities of a fast-paced production, including scheduling meetings, planning and executing events, placing/tracking phone calls, taking notes at meetings, and facilitating communication between production management team. This individual will be interfacing with many different individuals at all levels of the company, from Production Assistants to Production Executives in addition to creative staff. This will require an outgoing personality coupled with good judgment, resourcefulness and discretion.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings. Ensure that the Producer(s) have an accurate calendar and are aware of meetings that they need to attend.
• Prepare necessary documents for the Producer(s) (i.e. materials for meetings).
• Answer, screen and roll phone calls. Create and update a daily phone list.
• Attend and take notes at meetings as requested.
• Prepare expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• Organize travel arrangements such as flight, hotel, and car/taxi.
• Provide additional administrative support as designated by Producer.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must possess ability to solve problems in a resourceful manner as expected for the role.
• Have proactive approach to work, patience and willingness to take initiative when appropriate.
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to work independently and also be comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organization and external company contacts.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Google Calendar. Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus, but not required.
• 2 years' experience, preferably in a creative environment and degree in Film or T.V.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site