Reporting to the Manager of Marketing Production Operations in APAC, and based out of Seoul you will be responsible for driving AV production, building scale, and collaborating cross-functionally with internal partners dedicated to creative, media, regional marketing across both Global and Regional teams.
You are both hands-on as well as responsible for managing end-to-end production processes, and drive technical scalable solutions for all our AV marketing needs in Korea.
You understand Finishing and Localisation, Ingestion, Versioning, workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. This means you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge creative, project management and technical needs, whilst being a force of calm and good judgment. You are an adaptable person who revels in change.
You will serve as the go-to partner and key point-of-contact to all internal stakeholders, facilitating alignment on all AV needs on our Netflix Original Title campaigns.
• Source, Finish and Localise Marketing AV assets for our Global and Regional teams.
• Able to identify and display strong judgement in order to solve for delivery issues.
• Know when to switch between being hands-on on urgent tasks and managing both internal and external partners on projects.
• Own day-to-day communication and escalation with internal AV producer-peers, and external production agencies in order to efficiently manage campaigns and key technical initiatives.
• Plan and manage internal and external AV production / post-production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Shepherd scope, budget and overall production resources. Responsible for financial planning, and vendor relationship management.
• Liaise with external studio partners to source accurate and consistent AV deliverables to facilitate downstream production work.
• Manage our AV production agency network to assure that we eliminate bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
• Subject-matter expert on the latest trends in creative video technologies, new video formats, and global social video ecosystem for paid social platforms.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless for scalable and pan-regional campaigns.
• Work closely with the global & local teams, supporting local implementation and leveraging materials to deploy regional marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• Strong sense of ownership and maintains a high-level of quality control finesse.
• 8 years of AV Post Production & Servicing experience, with an emphasis on short form content at scale, creative & operational workflows, finishing, and localisation.
• From entertainment studio, post-production house or creative content agency.
• Experience managing high volume global creative campaigns in parallel, collaborating with diverse geographically dispersed teams to deliver offline and digital video marketing materials.
• Understanding of the latest AV software, formats and tooling advancements, including Adobe Creative Suite, 4K and HDR.
• Advanced fluency in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
• Proficient in Localisation workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and subtitling/dubbing of short-form content marketing materials.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• Advance fluency in scalable trafficking and dispatching platforms across Asia, including broadcast TV, cinema, and various privately owned digital out-of-home.
• Strong network of regional partners and vendors who can help scale efficiently and effectively.
• Expert in regional AV government and private media clearance practices.
• Leadership experience is a bonus.
• Please include a link to your current reel of work.
• English and Korean fluency are required.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrates strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Avid user of both your left and right brain, with an ability to bridge creative and technical conversations.
• Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!