New Bern, NC US
WCTI/WYDO is looking for an enthusiastic, Marketing Consultant with deep expertise in the operations and marketing of auto dealerships to become Sinclair's local market subject matter experts. The people in these positions will become integral parts of our company-wide training and sales initiative focused on tier 3 auto businesses. In addition to training and coaching, we're looking for closers with a proven record of developing business in the category, accurately forecasting revenue, and creating strategic business plans in this highly competitive vertical. The winning candidates will design and implement revenue growth starategies for their local market both as an independent seller and co-seller with local colleagues. Creating solid partnerships with dealers and Sinclair station leadership will be keys to success. If you're an industry leader, we're interested in talking to you.
In this position, you will:
• Exceed expectations for market penetration, average deal size, and total revenue in assigned geography
• Maintain consistent presence in the field driving growth from all auto dealer
• Develop, implement, and manage business plans to exceed corporate objectives and slaes goals
• Act as player/coach on in-person sales calls with key decision makers at dealerships throughout the local market
• Conduct immersive training sessions with sales team based on Sinclair auto philosophy
• Collaborate with in-market SBG leadership to set sales goals and objectives for each local account
• Provide the Regional Digital Automotive Manager with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
• Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
• Perform other related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Demostrated success in building and maintaining top-tier customer relationships
• Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies, automovotive business cycles and consumer behavior
• Real experience and success communicating and working directly with auto dealers on dentifying achieving their business goals
• Proven track record of developing and managing people and sales process
• Strength is running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site