Full Time Job
Universal Music Group
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
UMG is in search of an A&R Admin (1-year contract) to be based in Bangkok.
Manage Live and Tour events for UMG artists. Handle all live show bookings and management of live activities.
• Work closely with head of Artist Development in planning and executing artists tour calendar.
• Work closely with artists to handle artist timeline and preparation for all live events.
• Work closely with booking agents across Thailand to broker and book tour schedules for UMT artists.
• Coordinate with internal UMT on artists performance schedule, ensure all team members are kept aware of artists schedule.
• Execute artist live shows in pubs and bars. Including sound, delivery of artist riders, and promotions of the events.
• Work with outlet owners/manager in preparation for live shows.
• Handles all executions of live / tour artists and booking agents / outlets contracts.
• Ensure artists and band members are punctual to timelines and work schedules.
• experience in working in music or live events
• The ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.
• Ability to work autonomously
• Must be able to travel (domestically)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player with a flexible approach, willing to defer when appropriate.
• Passion for live events
• People person
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.