We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
What you'll do:
• Roto organic shapes having 2d motion (eg geometrical structures without detail).
• Roto organic shapes using point tracking and stabilizing having minimal movement. (using point tracker and planar track in Silhouette and Mocha).
• Roto organic shapes and match motion blur from the plate.
• Roto objects/characters shapes having minimum movement, for eg a walking character having well defined edges.
• In case of a split task, pass the splines to the key artist for final compilation.
• Provide anim block rotos which are garbage masks for visual presentation purposes to the client.
• Roto shapes with consistent defocus (Locked camera focus) which is having static/less movement.
• Artists will work closely with show leads and understand and deliver work according to the requirements.
ROTO Artist Essentials:
• A general understanding of the VFX production and comp workflows.
• Able to work on tight deadlines.
• VFX experience of 2-3 Years in Silhouette.
• An understanding of motion blur and how it affects mattes and patches.
• A desire to learn new techniques and teach fellow artists.
• Team-working abilities.
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Previous experience with Nuke & basics of Maya and Mocha.
• A small amount of scripting knowledge - Python preferred.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Previous VFX experience in Hollywood movies.