Stamford, CT US
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Production Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
The purpose of this position is to coordinate all scheduling needs on behalf of the Content Distribution Services team. Responsibilities will include timely distribution of program content to all enterprise endpoints including, but not limited to, Video-On-Demand, EST, SVOD, International Fulfillment, International Program Sales, Mobile, Ad-Sales, and our owned and operated sites/watch apps.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Ensure accuracy of library and primetime content for A+E's programming department.
• Update long form records with revisions when necessary.
• Coordinate Download-to-Own (DTO) and SVOD (Hulu and Amazon) content for the Consumer Products team.
• Schedule International content for both broadcast and non-broadcast through Ceiton.
• Facilitate screener requests for Media Informational Services (MIS) through MediaSilo and create daily ''check in'' reports.
• Manage requests for promotional material from the Marketing, Ad Sales, and Distribution teams.
• Generate C3 reports through the Multiplatform Schedule.
• Coordinate source acquisitions for International and MIS, as well as acquire TVE masters from Home Video.
• Request caption files for Encoding team.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to create great content. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with Programming, Scheduling, and Legal to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• College degree preferred.
• Experience in Post Production a plus.
• Strong organization skills, detail oriented, and possesses excellent communication skills.
• The person must be a team player and able to multi task.
• Proficiency with MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, Media Pulse, SchMD, and The Platform.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.