Global Security Operation Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA US
Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test, Contract
Are you passionate about quality and have an eye for detail? Would you like to help ensure our software runs smoothly for developers and users alike? Do you want your work to influence the most successful gaming and entertainment platform of all time? If so, PlayStation has a career for you.
We seek a creative engineer to join our PlayStation R&D team in crafting test cases & test tools to exercise SDKs and ensure the quality of software releases using continuous integration processes. As a part of R&D, you will have the opportunity to experience and contribute to new and innovative technologies. If this is you, please apply!
• Work closely with dedicated engineering teams to identify test requirements and execute QA related tasks.
• Maintain existing Jenkins Continuous Integration environment and support new CI requirements.
• Develop, maintain, execute manual and automate test cases.
• Debug and analyze defects and build solutions for regression tests.
• Collaborate with distributed teams for CI & test infrastructure maintenance.
• Working knowledge of open source or in-house developed test automation frameworks.
• Experience with different version control systems: SVN, GIT, etc.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Experience in working on projects utilizing CI/CD preferably Jenkins.
• Experience in React Native apps development or testing.
• Worked in a scrum/agile environment.
• Experience in C# programming.
• Experience in testing methodologies and test processes.
• A real passion for game development and/or consumer electronics.
• Development and debugging tools experience on both Linux and Windows.
• Docker knowledge.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site