Senior Character Artist
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story.
Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
• Work alongside artists, designers, and writers to create industry-leading characters and creatures for BioWare
• Work with external development teams to ensure a high-quality standard of 3D art
• Iterate and provide feedback on character and creature workflows and tools to maximize efficiency for the project
• 4+ years of experience in the industry
• Advanced skills in Maya, ZBrush, Substance Designer, Photoshop
• Experience working closely with external art vendors
• Solid understanding of character and creature anatomy
• A degree in Fine Arts, Animation, Graphic Design, or related diploma
• Experience leading a small or medium team is a plus
• All submissions must include a strong portfolio showing personal and/or professional artwork
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the ''work hard/play hard'' credo every day.