VP, Diversity & Inclusion Strategies
Burbank, CA US
The Sr. Director of Business Resource Groups (BRGs) and Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Engagement will advance WarnerMedia's D&I strategy by managing WarnerMedia's BRGs with chapters nationally, with plans to expand internationally.
This person will be responsible for directing BRG leadership, advising BRG Executive Sponsors, and ensuring the BRGs function at a high capacity. This person will also be responsible for working with HRBPs and Centers of Excellence to increase engagement with D&I efforts.
• Provide strategic guidance and oversight to Business Resource Groups and their leaders.
• Ensure alignment and integration of BRG strategic plans and programming with WM's D&I goals and WM's business priorities.
• Build relationships with BRG executive sponsors and other key stakeholders to ensure comprehension and alignment of WM's D&I strategy
• Develop and launch new Business Resource Groups (ERGs) and chapters.
• Formalize operating guidelines and structures to achieve desired growth of BRGs and engagement of the WM workforce.
• Collaborate with BRG leadership, Organizational Effectiveness teams, Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners to develop and execute strategies for retention, engagement and promotion of diverse talent
• Assist BRGs in development and implementation of annual strategic plans and budgets
• Create and monitor annual development curriculum for BRG leaders
• Plan and execute Business Resource Group leadership forums Manage and enhance BRG membership database, performance scorecard, and provide other metrics as needed to provide relevant data, analysis and recommendations
• Onboard new BRG Leaders and Executive sponsors in new leader onboarding
• Leverage Executive Sponsors as conduit to executive leadership within the company; maximize impact of executive leadership involvement
• Manage the completion and submission of surveys and reports as they relate to BRGs
• Deliver D&I Roadshow Presentation to business leaders and other stakeholder groups to connect BRGs to business as resources for focus groups, marketing, audience insights, recruiting, etc.
• Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain, and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
• Act as a project manager for other assigned projects that support WM's D&I goals and objectives
• Manage other key BRG platform components, including: Leader selection, appointments, and on-boarding/training; plan and execute annual BRG Forum
• Partner with Internal Communications to develop BRG communications strategy, guidelines and templates; oversee strategy and work directly with applicable BRG leadership to ensure consistent execution.
• Serve as BRG ambassador to key stakeholders promoting the BRG value proposition to better engage with current and future employees.
• Leverage Relationships with other internal resource groups at AT&T & Xander to collaborate and/or partner on D&I activations and enterprise-wide opportunities
• In partnership with Communications teams, assist BRGs in developing their communications strategies and ensure execution
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands