Full Time Job
Client Publishing Coordinator
Simon & Schuster
- Full Time
Welcome to Simon & Schuster: one of Australia's fastest growing book publishers and part of the ViacomCBS global family of entertainment brands. We now have a new opportunity for a confident, well organised and reliable person for the role of Client Publishing Coordinator based in Sydney.
The key purpose of this role is to assist the Client Publishing Manager with the day to day running of the Distribution Client business in order to maximise sales for clients and profits for S&S Australia.
You'll be doing things like this:
• communicating regularly with clients to ensure materials are ready in time for the sales cycle and relay information across teams
• sourcing client metadata and loading in to the S&S system
• working closely with the Product Coordinator to ensure information is updated and correct
• ensuring client titles are well represented in our monthly sales kits and presentation collateral
• running sales inventory reports as needed by the business
• liaising regularly with clients to maintain a strong relationship
• using initiative and knowledge of our client lists to help identify titles to pitch for promotions
To be successful in this role, you'll need the following key skills & attributes:
• great attention to detail with experience using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Photoshop (preferred)
• ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
• clear and concise communication skills
• initiative to work independently and also as part of the broader team
• efficient and highly organised
• self-motivated and always keen to learn
It would be ideal if you had some experience working within the publishing industry, but if not some experience working in a Coordinator role within a busy product or sales team is essential. A love of books and reading will make you fit in to our passionate team of professionals.
Please send a full CV with your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.