Full Time Job
Workforce Management System Analyst
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
We are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that's where our Global CS organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world.
Our goal is excellence, simplicity, and getting our subscribers back to streaming.
Netflix has a great opportunity for a highly analytical Workforce Management System Analyst to support our APAC Region. You will be instrumental in providing workforce management support for this region as part of the greater Global Workforce Management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the architecture of Netflix's WFM system and will work alongside both 3rd party vendor teams as well internal engineering teams to maintain the continuity of the WFM platform.
If you are ready for a new challenge in a high performance, fast-paced environment, apply now!
• Responsible for maintenance and architecture of the global Netflix WFM system
• Triage and troubleshoot issues with Netflix's workforce management toolset
• Responsible for WFM system upgrades and competency development within the WFM team
• Conduct comprehensive analysis to reconcile multiple data systems (ACD, WFM, CRM, etc)
• Responsible for user and employee record onboarding
• Be a steward of technology and be accountable for the design and implementation of new systems, and also for maintaining and enhancing existing systems to meet business goals and needs
• Responsible for the successful integration of any adjuncts attached to the WFM platforms (payroll, HRIS, 3rd party BPO platforms)
Communication & Partnership:
• Responsible for creating documentation and best practices for WFM tools
• Serve as a technical advisor to the workforce management community, both internal and external
• Provide data analysis to leadership that drives efficiencies within the call center to include: Call volume analysis, AHT, and shrinkage trends; Workforce management analysis; Capacity planning and utilization
• Handle business partner relationships maturely and professionally; foster good working relationships with business partners and IT peers
• Foster an inclusive, collaborative environment within the team, with enterprise architects, Infrastructure, Support, and with other IT teams
• Understand company goals and initiatives, communicate vision, and align team goals to company goals
• Extensive working knowledge of Workforce Management Platforms (NICE IEX, Aspect WFM, Teleopti, etc)
• Expert level Excel skills (complex calculations, pivot tables creation/manipulation, external data links, macros,VBA)
• Understanding of data mining/SQL
• Strong math and PC skills
• Understanding of statistical methods and call center planning methodologies, specifically Erlang-C calculations
• Ability to gather and combine complex data from multiple sources
• Highly analytical with a minimum of 3-5 years experience working in large call centers in a workforce management analyst role.
• Up to 25% travel may be required, as external conditions permit
NetflixNetflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 183 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site