Technology Deployment Specialist
Mumbai, MH IN
Creative Production Operations is responsible for ensuring successful execution of launching our titles on our Product. We're looking for exceptional and accomplished coordinators to join our team. As a Product Operations Coordinator, you will provide critical project coordination and fulfillment support. At a high level, you will set-up, track and troubleshoot asset setup (artwork, metadata, video) in our various content management systems.
On a day-to-day basis, you will execute on asset implementation plans put forth by Creative Production Operations Project Managers on the team. This plan typically covers general responsibilities such as: internal app coordination, requirements gathering, and cross-tool auditing for all required elements for a title's launch. The role works across multiple partner teams to ensure that all requirements are appropriately input into various tools and setup to spec.
The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment that relies on their self-discipline and ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. If you're extremely curious, detail-oriented, able to grasp technical workflows quickly and a strong communicator, this role might be the perfect fit for you.
This role is based out of our Mumbai offices.
• Sourcing, setup, ingestion and tracking of assets (video, artwork, metadata) in our content management systems
• Troubleshoot asset-related issues with Engineering and Product Support teams
• Identify and drive more optimized ways to deliver required assets with other Product teams
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven experience with fulfilling and managing large sets of assets in complex asset / data management environments
• Can confidently connect the dots between seemingly disparate data and asset systems
• Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to pivot workflows as needed
• Strong knowledge of A/V and Artwork file types and specifications
• Superior asset and content management, problem-solving, project coordination skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
• Background in entertainment or media project coordination (studio, creative agency, game studio, etc.)