Payroll Data Entry Specialist
Burbank, CA US
• Support the Content Account Management team in the execution of partner deal terms with respect to content delivery timelines, rights, mastering and marketing assets, business rules, etc.
• Help the Content Account Managers (CAMs) address, resolve, and escalate as appropriate a wide range of partner questions and concerns.
• Assist the CAMs with cross-functional communication of deal terms with internal stakeholders (Content Programming, Operations, Marketing, Product, Business Operations, Legal, etc.) to execute partnership requirements and deliver on business objectives.
• At least 2 years supporting a team in a coordinator, analyst, Admin, or other supporting role.
• 1-2 years of project management, content operations, marketing operations, or operations background in a fast-paced, digital environment.
• Credible technology aptitude and ability to navigate various content management systems.
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully to both internal and external partners.
• The ability to be detail oriented in order to synthesize and organize various forms of content and asset tracking data.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize workload effectively.
• Ability to be nimble and support multiple members of a team to meet company objectives; team player.
• Basic Knowledge of and interest in film and TV content.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands