Toronto, ON CA
MR. X is composed of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date. If you have the imagination, talent and drive, then MR. X is looking for you.
Animators are responsible for producing high-quality animated performance for our feature film productions.
If you are passionate about animation and you think you have what it takes to create believable lifelike performances with the use of Maya, then we want to hear from you!
• Understanding of realistic body mechanics
• Character acting and performance
• Experience with animating quadrupeds and other animals
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Previous experience with Linux
• A small amount of scripting knowledge - Mel or Python preferred
• Previous experience in a VFX environment
• An understanding of Rigging
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Previous experience with Mr.X's pipeline
• Experience as an Animator or Lead on Feature Films
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At Mr.X we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Key Artist
• Technical Artist
• Head of Department
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
This job application remains open even when we don't have roles available. If you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you as soon as we have an opening.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site