Sports Marketing Coordinator
Temporary Analyst Coordinator
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com.
Turner Sports is seeking a Temporary Data Strategy Coordinator to manage the execution for data related projects.
• In this critical role, the temporary coordinator role will manage timelines, resources, and execution across multiple projects.
• The right candidate must be able to collaborate across organizations - potentially working with our key stakeholders / business leaders, internal development teams & technology partners, and various 3rd vendors.
• Experience working as a coordinator in Digital Media, Technology, or Software Development project is a plus.
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• Ability to handle multiple, fast-moving projects with changing priorities and dependencies.
• Good business and interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) is a plus.
• Goal-oriented, self-starter with multi-tasking and organizational skills
• MBA degree and key business skills (e.g., Marketing) are a plus
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site