Talent Relations Voice Record Coordinator
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you excited about working for one of the world's leading children's entertainment brands and do you love story, animation and making content? We are seeking an energetic, vibrant Executive Assistant who will offer high level administrative support to 1 Sr. VP, 2 VP's and 1 Sr. Director of Current Series Animation and additional members of the Current Series team.
• Actively manages and schedule 1 Sr. VP, 2 VP's and 1 Sr. Director with their calendars via Microsoft Outlook.
• Actively helps to coordinate and track their production work flow.
• Answers and manage incoming calls.
• Coordinate domestic and foreign travel arrangements for the team as necessary.
• Maintains T&E from submissions to approval. Handle for VP and support Directors as needed.
• Facilitates the distribution of material and information to the team and throughout the company.
• Participates in the development of highly visible presentations for the Current Series department.
• Builds relationships within the company to create a healthy and professional work flow.
• Effectively communicates and work with all levels of personnel within Nickelodeon maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
• Works independently using good judgment while managing both administrative tasks and larger projects.
• Works closely with other Executive Assistants on cross company meetings, functions and presentations.
• BS/BA Degree, strongly preferred
• Previous experience as an Executive Assistant is preferred. Animation and/or Television, experience a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft software applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communications skills.
• Able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside group with varying levels of collaborators and accommodate various working styles.
• Eager and able to work effectively under pressure with short time constraints and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, as well as the ability to adjust direction in response to changing work situations.
• Knowledge of corporate organization, the ability to navigate it and knowledge of departmental business practices and tools is preferred
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does.