Cinematographer / Director Of Photography - Star Wars
Los Angeles, CA
Senior Sound Designer onsite @ Santa Monica Studio
Los Angeles, CA
A creative and experienced Sound Designer for interactive media who is interested in working with one of PlayStation's top AAA studios.
As it turns out:
We are looking for a Senior Sound Designer to join our award winning team to craft high quality audio content for 1st party product development projects. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most respected developers in the industry and on some of the most exciting AAA games for PlayStation.
You will bring passion to the role of Senior Sound Designer, collaborating with sound and development teams, creating sonically rich content that pushes the industry quality bar. Your primary focus will be on sound design and implementation. Dialog, Foley, and field recording experience a plus.
• Designing immersive and rich sound effects to engage players and drive the title's narrative
• Implementation and authoring of sound design using middleware and scripting tools to bring soundscapes to life
• Sound design and mixing of cinematics in multiple formats and specs
• Collaborating with PD Sound leads to deliver cohesive and compelling audio experiences
• 5+ Years experience as a Senior Sound Designer for video games
• At least 3 shipped AAA games
• Fluent in interactive audio and post production techniques
• Expert command of sound design & mixing techniques, processes and tools
• Multi-specialized, able to create world class audio content spread across multiple styles
• Imaginative use of audio production tools, Foley performance and capture, props, and recording techniques to create high quality original content
• Familiar with authoring techniques within commercial middleware (WWISE, FMOD, etc…)
• Experience working with game development teams and coordinating with various game departments such as animation, level design, AI, physics, mechanics, etc.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Knowledge or familiarity of scripting languages such as LUA, Python, etc.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site