Director, Creative Marketing Production
This position is responsible for supporting the brand marketing & communications team within The Walt Disney Company Media Networks business in Southeast Asia across the following consumer brands: Disney, Fox, Fox Movies, Fox Sports and National Geographic Channels.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, Media Networks the Marketing Co-ordinator role will undertake general administrative and coordination duties but also have the opportunity to develop skills and contribute to internal and external campaigns that the department is in-charge of.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is meticulous, creative and highly organised, with the capability to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is energic and able to efficiently maneuver around in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide overall administrative support to the marketing & communications team.
• Manage BTL marketing campaign coordination.
• Manage and coordinate Media Networks Synergy support across other Disney business units.
• Manage content uploading schedule for Media Networks YouTube platforms.
• Manage and update premiums inventory.
• Liase with vendors for invoicing and payment.
• Manage all SAP administration.
• Other office duties as and when assigned.
• Minimum diploma holder, with at least 2 years of administrative experience.
• Experience in Media or Communications industry would be an advantage.
• Positive attitude and able to work independently, but also collaborate as an effective team member in shared knowledge and best practices
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OS
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site