Data Quality Analyst
Burbank, CA US
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Data Quality Analyst for the HR Services HRIS department. The Data Quality Analyst facilitates and supports data and information management related to employee off-boarding. The individual will work closely with multiple service area teams, including Payroll and Benefits Administration, as well as key clients in HR, Legal, Finance, and other corporate functions. The position serves as the key point of contact for all service center processes related to employee off-boarding, including:
• tracking and maintenance of all applicable data
• generating key documentation and compliance materials
• producing recurring reports to prompt various service center activities, including payment processing
• conducting periodic audits to ensure data accuracy and compliance with company policy, and
• providing technical and process support for clients on off-boarding matters
The position also supports WB HR Services management on various data quality initiatives and special projects.
• Collect employee updates from HR and coordinate / perform all necessary data changes within HRIS systems.
• Generate and distribute key documentation to HR and Legal.
• Conduct regular audits for HR / Legal to identify delinquent receipt of signed employee documents.
• Conduct financial analysis and produce monthly accrual reports for Finance to update forecasted and actual off-boarding costs.
• Provide on-call process support to HR, Legal, and Finance personnel on all matters related to employee off-boarding. Reporting and Auditing.
• Generate, audit, and distribute key reports for payment processing, employee status updates, and network / system access changes.
• Audit various payment amounts prior to processing.
• Identify opportunities for process and/or technology improvements; Present business case to applicable management for approval and coordinate implementation. Perform other duties and special projects, as required, at the request of the Manager, HRIS.
• Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, or equivalent combination of training and work experience required.
• Experience with human resources / payroll / finance preferred.
• Experience as a consultant, business analyst or in an IT environment preferred.
• Experience successfully working in a cohesive team environment required.
• Experience in the entertainment industry a plus.
• Must have strong attention to detail and analytical skills that are technically orientated.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be an effective and tactful communicator with persons on all levels, both in person and remotely.
• Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast-paced, high pressure, high volume environment.
• Must have ability to multi-task and manage multiple simultaneous activities / initiatives.
• Must be able to work independently and also in a team environment.
• Must be able to work effectively and form positive relationships with colleagues.
• Must have the ability to instill confidence and credibility with peers, and key stakeholders.
• Must have advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word. Visio and PowerPoint a plus.
• Must have ability to reason through issues and resolve complex problems, often under time constraints.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site