Sinclair Broadcast Group
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu’s Marketing organization is seeking a Media Coordinator who will be an exceptional addition to our Subscriber Acquisition team. As a Media Coordinator at Hulu, you will be working in a team atmosphere to execute a multitude of media campaigns supporting brand and content messaging in order to drive growth for Hulu.
The right person for this role is someone who is inquisitive, self-motivated and has a passion for media and talking about great content all day long! If you are someone who has strong project management and organizational skills in addition to a love of TV, then this is a great role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support the Subscriber Acquisition team to execute and refresh media campaigns
• Develop a working knowledge of campaign objectives and goals, guidelines and strategies and an understanding of how that is translated into paid media
• Create and maintain campaign documentation inclusive of flowcharts, acquisition charts, media purchase authorizations, creative delivery charts, etc.
• Maintain media budgets and overall budget summaries for assigned campaigns
• Partner with Finance & Procurement teams to track purchase orders and ensure accurate invoice reconciliation
• Manage records of media plans, insertion orders, team schedules, contracts, and more.
• Assist in the evaluation of media partners and work closely with internal team and agency partners in reviewing POVs
• Support campaign performance analysis to identify optimization opportunities
• Stay informed with respect to industry trends, direct competitor activities and emerging partners and opportunities
WHAT TO BRING
• Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment. Must be very organized and pay special attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Demonstrated ability to set goals, meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Must be a very strong communicator with internal teams and external vendors. Has a team mentality.
• Excellent teammate with the ability to bring creative ideas to the organization.
• A positive self-starter attitude, with the ability to work cross-functionally to drive projects to completion, and penchant for solving problems.
• BA or BS degree required.
• 1-2 years of experience working in media strategy (preferably working in agency environment)
• Experience with Airtable or other project management tools.