Email Marketing and Content Producer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Arlington, VA US
Digital Sponsorship Campaign Associate (Contractor)
Team: Revenue, Strategy & Operations
Status: Contractor; full-time; funded through December 2020 with possibility of extension
The Digital Sponsorship Campaign Associate supports PBS Digital's online sponsorship and related initiatives. Under the direction of the Senior Director, Digital Sponsorship, this position supports ad operations on all digital platforms.
Essential duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Traffic various types of creative for successful delivery on all digital platforms where PBS content is delivered.
• Monitor delivery and work with sales and producers to optimize sponsorship campaign results.
• Support the onboarding and management of new platforms, including live streaming.
• Troubleshoot live issues while providing clear and technical feedback to both internal teams and sales teams.
• Handle inquiries and requests from PBS departments, producers and sales teams.
• Provide operational support to PBS Member Stations.
• Manage house ad operations and trafficking for internal PBS departments.
Requirements for success:
• Minimum of 2 years of digital trafficking experience within a media or agency environment
• Experience in the implementation and support of ad campaigns using Google Ad Manager.
• Familiarity with third-party ad serving technologies.
• Experience with ad server integrations within applications & sites, including tagging & inventory creation.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
• Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site