New Business Executive
Universal Music Group
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
UMG is in search of a Digital Supply Chain Executive to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the role:
• Manage, upload and publish new content, while considering any rights, prechecks, requirements and turnaround times
• To manage RBT content delivery and takedown with Telcos.
Edit audio sources for upload as required.
• Responsible for daily coordination of stock and content uploads across all UMG’s e-stores and channels.
Maintain label copy and release data/assets across UMG bespoke systems.
Assist with reporting on daily sales, activity performance and statistics.
Be a key point of contact for customers on all inquiries and support.
• To assist Supervisor on ad-hoc projects/assignments, if any.
• Diploma/ STPM / SPM or equivalent.
• 1 year of work experience in digital production or related field preferred (e-commerce is an advantage). Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply!
• Tech-savvy with computer programs, digital platforms and devices.
• Excellent time management and attention to detail.
• Natural self-starter who can work autonomously.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Attention to detail, meticulous.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site