Finance Director FP&A
Beverly Hills, CA US
Company Description: Endeavor Content specializes in financing, sales and advisory services for scripted television, documentaries, and feature films. Its primary goal is to empower artists and content creators by providing them with more ownership and creative freedom as they navigate the media landscape. Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG ), a global leader in sports, entertainment, and fashion operating in more than 30 countries.
Endeavor Content is looking for a Manager, Cash Planning & Analysis to join its Finance team. Reporting to the SVP of Finance, this position will be involved with many financial functions, across Endeavor Content Film, Television, Sales/Advisory, Non-Scripted and Live Performance business lines.
• Performs daily cash management and forecasting activities.
• Monitors and manages company's daily cash position.
• Forecasts weekly cash requirements.
• Maintains all collections and production spend schedules for forecasting.
• Initiates Network and Platform Billing processes
• Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes.
• Gathers, interprets, and prepares cash flow projections.
• Performs debt compliance activities
• Acts as an expert advisor on banking issues for the business units and other corporate functional areas.
• Interfaces with accounting for bank general ledger entries, journal entry differences and general troubleshooting.
• Bachelor's degree in finance or related field required
• 3-5 years related experience
• Advanced Excel skills
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site