Digital Ad Operations Specialist
New York, NY US
Hearst Television is seeking a Programmatic Analyst to join our team. The position will require analysis related to the monetization of our non-guaranteed, indirect inventory, and how it intersects with direct sales.
The ideal deal candidate will bring strong communication and problem-solving skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, and should be very detail-oriented. The position involves sales support, cross-team communications, project execution, and tracking deliverables.
• Analyze overall site monetization across multiple revenue channels
• Overseeing monthly billing and revenue recognition processes for programmatic revenue
• Managing the review and approval of programmatic guaranteed, preferred and PMP deals.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
• Produce routine sell-through, fill rate & business status dashboards for internal stakeholders. Make recommendations on new ways to present data and insights to cross-functional teams.
• Design, development and maintenance of reporting platforms (dashboards and/or automated email reports)
• Maintain strong understanding of ad platforms, data sources, and sales workflow, relying on these various inputs to develop data-driven recommendations for improving yield or operational efficiencies. Responsible for reconciliation and quality assurance of reported data.
• BA or BS from an accredited 4 year university.
• Strong Excel skills and 2+ years of digital advertising experience required.
• Background in digital ad operations, header bidding and inventory/yield management. Previous experience working with Google Ad Manager, Amazon A9's Transparent Ad Marketplace and supply side platforms (ie Google's Ad Exchange and Xandr).
• Motivated to self-educate on new technologies.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
• Ability to perform both tactical work and set a long-term strategy
• Must be analytical, organized and hold yourself to high standards of work and ethics.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site