Content Acquistions Product Manager
West Hollywood, CA US
Overview and Responsibilities
We're growing our Distribution Business Development team by adding a Senior Director, Partnership Growth. While this is a hands-on role, this person will also have the primary responsibility of building and leading a team that improves the value of our distribution partnerships by ensuring efficient distribution and partnership operations.
This role and team will be the operational ''connective tissue'' between all internal teams, focusing collective efforts on key activities including distribution platform management and integration (e.g. Samsung, Vizio, Google, Apple, Amazon, Roku, etc.), app store management and optimization (e.g. iTunes, Google Play, Amazon stores, etc), and distribution internationalization (including LATAM and EU markets).
This role reports to the VP, Distribution Business Development.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Establishing a distribution operations pipeline / workflow ensuring organizational integration of distribution priorities throughout the partner lifecycle, including priorities from Product, Engineering, and Programming teams, and identifying and implementing missing processes.
• Identifying hiring needs for the Distribution Operations team, making sure key activities have effective coverage.
• Hiring and developing the Distribution Operations team, by establishing appropriate KPIs and metrics to measure effectiveness and performance.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• At least 7+ years work experience in a partner and/or client-facing operational role, with at least 3+ years' experience building and leading operational teams responsible for deal implementation, with a strong preference for CTV/OTT industry experience.
• Proven success launching platforms, leading initiatives, and implementing processes.
• Experience with international video distribution and / or video advertising (preferably both).
• Experience with app-based businesses in a high-growth state.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site