Office Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Cockeysville, MD US
Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a Remote Meeting Producer who will produce and manage large internal remote meetings, web conferences, and external presentations. You will work closely with executives and other senior managers to plan and execute all aspects of remote and hybrid-remote meetings, ensuring production quality is high and all participants have a professional experience.
Ideal candidates will be experts with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Stream, Zoom, and other similar systems, with deep knowledge of meeting production workflows, break out rooms, participant management, presentation asset management, and system audio routing. Virtual Event planning will be a major part of the job and live video production skills will be critical asset.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Collaborate with management and meeting owners to determine requirements for each virtual meeting or event
• Collaborate with meeting owners to determine event themes and identify need for any associated branding/graphics/video assets.
• Manage and oversee planning of remote meeting production, ensuring all needed assets are collected and properly formatted and tested ahead of the meeting
• Plan, schedule, and execute rehearsals/dry-runs and technical testing for needed meetings
• Provide speaker and moderator support for meeting onboarding when appropriate
• Coordinate with meeting participants, including those outside the organization, to validate connectivity and compatibility with meeting software
• Collaborate with IT staff and management to help guide software policies and administrative settings for internal meeting tools
• Establish and measure event KPIs and produce reports to help refine remote event strategy and guide future system needs
• Demonstrate remote meeting best practices throughout the organization
• Develop training materials and hold regular training sessions to teach others in the organization how to run and manage remote meetings
• Stay on top of product developments from meeting platform providers by attending trainings, reviewing technical documentation and performing independent research
Skills & Qualifications
• Demonstrated expertise with virtual event/meeting platforms
• Experience in live event or broadcast production
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• A passion for events and comfort working under tight deadlines
• Deep familiarity with Microsoft and Apple hardware and software, Office 365 suite, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Adobe Photoshop or other similar product suites
• Extraordinary self-starter, strong initiative, and attention to detail
• At least 5 years of live production experience, live event management or related field
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Communications, Marketing or related field
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site