Live Desk Producer
Atlanta, GA US
We're looking for a talented video-storyteller with a passion for global news to join this international digital video team. The Associate Producer will help the CNN 10 brand develop and produce evergreen video content that will resonate across all CNN's digital platforms and on off-platform products like YouTube. The CNN 10 Associate Producer is responsible for duties ranging from identifying stories, preparing scripts, and editing video.
• Specific job duties include: writing copy, coordinating video needs for assigned show and making sure all video elements are prepped for production. This includes curating content from the CNN library, storyboarding, creatively preparing and reformatting scripts, ingesting, editing and uploading video assets.
• Understanding of YouTube publishing and style is a plus.
• The AP is also responsible for assisting the Editor/Producer with daily program content.
• The position requires the candidate to work self-sufficiently, but also be communicative of production and plans with the producer
• The successful applicant must have a BA or equivalent work experience.
• All applicants must have a good understanding of international news, basic news writing skills and the ability to work well under deadline pressure.
• 1-2 years' experience with Adobe Premiere is a must.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site