Stamford, CT US
The Steve Wilkos Show is seeking a Legal Coordinator for the Legal department as described below. This is a Run of Show position.
Handle all administrative tasks for the legal department, including but not limited to:
• Guide show guests through legal release process
• Maintain and update all legal forms for department
• Maintain show folders
• Handle correspondence and maintain calendars for department
• Perform due diligence research on potential vendors
• Perform back-up Researcher duties
• Prepare Aftercare releases and follow up letters
• Responsible for maintaining outstanding issues log and guest releases files
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe XI Pro, and the Internet
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, Connecticut.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends, often with short notice.
• Prior professional work experience, at least 1 year
• Prior production experience or a paralegal certificate
• Prior experience working with talk show guests/customer service environment
• Prior experience working lexis
• Prior experience dealing with legal documents
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work within a team environment
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site