Coordinator, Music Librarian & Data Entry
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Los Angeles, CA US
The Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) are seeking a Coordinator, Clearance & Licensing of Music!
The Coordinator, Clearance & Licensing of Music tracks usage and conduit between clearance and proper cueing and ensures Manager, Paralegal is set up for licensing options - both library and original music, for RSN's, Tennis Channel and Stadium Sports. This position is strictly administration and no creative music choices involved.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years music clearance with strong knowledge of music licensing
• Experience in television industry and/or music licensing required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have well-developed interpersonal skills
• General math skills needed for clearance fees
• Proficient in MS Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Must be extremely organized, demonstrate initiative and ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent time management skills
• Must be able to recommend and implement process improvements
• Must be a team player and a self-starter
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!