Digital Content Producer
Salt Lake City, UT
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting engaging social media posts that will drive audience engagement and help bolster KUTV's digital presence. This position will consistently look for and create a diverse range of web content from a variety of sources. You will work primarily with news, but will also assist sales and marketing teams on additional web content needs. Additional duties, as deemed appropriate for the role, to be assigned as needed.
• Must be a self-starter
• Have strong writing and editing abilities
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• The ability to meet short deadlines, multitask, and work well under pressure
• Solid news judgment is key
• Knowledge of AP style a plus
• Computer skills
• Strong understanding of web technologies
• Professional-working knowledge of social media platforms and engagement are required
• Microsoft Office and Adobe CS Suite skills needed
• Video editing skills a plus
• College degree in Digital Media, Journalism or Communications strongly preferred
• 1-2 years' of related experience preferred
• This position reports to the Executive Producer of Digital News, but must be able to take direction from multiple sources, including news producers and reporters.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site