Walt Disney Television
WarnerMedia Technology and Operations is looking for a smart, proactive and experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief Technology Officer. The Executive Assistant will ensure the CTO is using their time effectively and to the greatest impact.
This role requires an individual with strong people and office management skills. The ideal candidate will have excellent phone and in person demeanor, be a quick study, independent and thoughtful in their decision-making. A successful candidate will be a creative problem-solver and self-starter who is resilient in a fast-paced environment, and highly collaborative with exceptional organizational skills.
• Calendar management for the CTO which includes but not limited to complex scheduling of meetings, conference coordination; ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately with all necessary details and materials
• Anticipate assigned executive needs, preferences, schedule, and provide high-level administrative support
• Draft and edit emails, presentations, reports, agendas, summaries and other business correspondence.
• Interact regularly and build relationships with executives across various teams at WarnerMedia
• Navigate complex matrixed organizations and enhance organizational communications while acting as a point of contact for issues
• Uses knowledge of the function and executive's role to independently resolve issues for direct reports, and cross-functional stakeholders, escalating and redirecting more technical inquiries as appropriate
• Plan, coordinate and communicate employee events such as group meetings, off-sites and all-staff forums
• Support all facilities activities for the team, including new hire seating assignments, office moves, ordering equipment, maintaining standards and supplies in multiple locations, conference room management and badge access requests.
• Prepare/process expense reports and make travel arrangements for the CTO
• Performs additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in an executive administrative assistant capacity supporting a senior executive
• Dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with handling multiple assignments and deadlines and proactively solve problems with a ''can-do'' attitude and limited supervision
• Highly organized with very strong attention to detail
• Adaptive to changing priorities
• Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion, sensitivity and professionalism
• Proven ability to build strong and productive relationships
• Expert level MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience working with Google document software, including Docs and Sheets, preferred but not required
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site