Vice President, Global Content Sales
Los Angeles, CA US
The Acquisitions Specialist will coordinate and procure all media assets required in the production of marketing content produced by CBS Marketing.
• Forecast and develop delivery schedules to ensure media assets are available as required to meet our delivery deadlines.
• Confer with creative teams, management and production company production personnel to manage special requests, out-of-pattern production requirements, and program supplier production scheduling issues.
• Collaborate daily with program suppliers to coordinate the delivery of program content.
• Work with creative teams to acquire and/or license special assets for on-air use, presentations and online content.
• Work with Asset Management and Acquisitions team to manage inventory and archiving of all marketing media assets and maintain cloud-based inventory database system.
• Distribute media assets to all creative and production end users.
• Interface with network executives from various CBS divisions and outside agencies and production company post-production personnel to either acquire or distribute media assets or information.
• Develop strong relationships with production companies, post-production facilities, and studios in order to acquire additional media assets not covered by standard agreements, while working to avoid additional incremental costs.
• Minimum 3 years in acquisition and delivery of media assets used to produce marketing.
• Strong understanding of modern project management tools required.
• Technical background in post-production desired.
• Bachelors degree in television, film or similar field strongly desired. Equivalent practical experience may mitigate preference for degree.
• Extensive experience with coordinating the acquisition and delivery of media assets used to produce television network promotional content.
• Knowledge of nonlinear editing techniques, cloud-based Media Asset Management systems, audio mixing, general knowledge of legacy formats, animated graphics, etc.
• Understanding of Digital Asset Management concepts and processes.
• Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to gather, analyze, interpret and apply a wide range of data.
• A respected and trusted colleague able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders.
• A highly effective collaborator and influencer with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types.
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ.
• Focused and driven to excellence at the accomplishment of all tasks.
• Embraces accountability.
• Exemplary team player and collaborator.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site