New York, NY
Endeavor's Legal Operations increases overall operational effectiveness by focusing on processes, technologies and policies for the legal department. Working collaboratively with attorneys, business partners and other shared services departments, we devise and implement ways to enable our attorneys to focus on complex legal work and minimize obstacles. We are looking for a manager to grow with us as we focus on enhancing the efficiency and quality of our services. The successful candidate will apply creative thinking to tangible situations and suggest innovative ways of driving the department forward through processes (e.g., status tracking, legal hold processes, compliance coordination, payment workflows), technology (e.g., matter management/billing system, contract management and AI-related tools) and information (e.g., training, knowledge management platforms).
• Supporting Director of Legal Operations across multiple projects and department needs and interfacing with attorneys across the company to lead various projects
• Assisting Director of Legal Operations in collecting and reporting on key performance indicators and metrics
• Providing litigation support and partnering with internal teams
• Day to day support, including effective staff training and supporting knowledge sharing for legal software systems and business processes, trouble shooting
• Researching, resolving and responding to billing inquiries on a timely basis, leveraging the company's matter management and e-Billing system
• Reviewing billing data and devising analyses for consistency
• Provide support to compliance operational needs for the company
• Independently identifying opportunities for process improvements and cost efficiencies
• liaising with other businesses and shared services teams to address departmental needs in a timely basis.
• Project support as needed
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3-5 years of experience supporting legal operations, preferably in a corporate legal department or a law firm or within a legal consulting practice.
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
• Prior experience with legal systems (e.g., matter management, e-Billing, legal hold, contract management, document management)
• Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
• Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to recognizing needs, solving problems, anticipating issues, and developing solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
• Consummate team player with excellent judgment
• Organizational and project management skills
• Competent in handling multiple tasks in a changing environment with attention to detail, and ability perform duties independently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite tools
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site