106.5 The Wolf On-Air Talent
Kansas City, KS US
Do you have a passion for music, events, sports, digital, streaming, and podcasts? Does the idea of being part of iconic radio brands like 610 Sports, The Wolf, The Buzz, The Point & The ROCK excite you? Do enjoy the thrill of closing the sale? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you self-motivated? Are you a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated and would approach this job as if you are your own CEO? If you answered yes, then Entercom Kansas City wants to talk to you!
We are a total solutions partner, tailoring plans to target audiences across our brands and platforms. We are deeply connected to our communities, bringing engaging, local and relevant events to where we live, work and play. We are committed to doing business with integrity, and delivering on our promises.
Major Responsibilities Include:
• Prospecting & developing new clients through a relentless drive to generate new business
• Setting Face to face meetings with prospective clients
• Building relationships with business owners and key decision makers to ensure success and repeat business
• Creating targeted marketing campaigns to focus on clients' needs & grow their business
• Closing business and executing the details
• Achieve monthly and annual sales objectives including sales revenue goals
• Attend sales meetings, station events, and training programs as required
Why should you join our sales team at Entercom Kansas City and what can we offer you?
• You'll be able to customize effective multi-platform advertising solutions for your clients including top ranked local radio stations, digital, onsite and experiential assets
• We give our sales people the resources they need to be successful and earn a great income
• You have the opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their business
• You will be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of 1 year of outside sales experience preferred (media/marketing/digital sales a plus)
• A passion for selling! If you don't having a burning desire to be a professional salesperson – this isn't the right career for you
• Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about your clients' businesses
• Problem solving ability – someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• An understanding of marketing principles and a creative mind to put together unique ideas for our clients
• Proven ability to ask for the business, overcome objections, and the courage to ask again
• Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) – experience with CRM (Salesforce) is a plus
• Internet, social media, and digital marketing savvy
• College Degree preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site