Channel Manager, Futures and Jr
Los Angeles, CA US
At FOX, we're known for being disruptors, innovators and big dreamers. We've got our eyes on the horizon, brainstorming and envisioning our future which includes hiring amazing people across our News, Sports, Entertainment and Corporate groups. We want to engage with like-minded professionals who'd like to join the FOX Family!
We invite you to share your resume to be considered for future opportunities. Most of these opportunities will be located in Los Angeles or New York, but we welcome candidates from across the country. Apply to connect with us! #Explorewithus
AREAS OF OPPORTUNITIES MAY INCLUDE:
Do you have a desire to ideate and execute original, compelling campaigns that fuel your favorite cable network? Our Marketing Team is seeking talented, hard-working and enterprising applicants who can join us in driving and supporting our marketing strategies and campaigns for both on- and off-air as well as our digital space to increase viewership and awareness.
Are you interested in joining a solutions-based, consultative sales team that values the ability to leverage meaningful business relationships and creativity for uncovering new revenue opportunities ? We are looking for talented and motivated sales professionals of all levels who can ideate and execute creative win-win marketing solutions for our agency and brand partners to provide full access to fans on a local, regional or national scale.
Are you a communications specialist with a desire to create, execute and manage communication plans and forward-thinking messaging? Do you possess the ability to develop creative concepts such as content and experiences to elevate brands across key categories? The Communication Team creates and drives impactful communication strategies identifying and executing opportunities to increase brand coverage, influence, and awareness with our audience.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor's degrees are strongly preferred and for most opportunities required
• Years of experience will depend on the specific opportunity, but we want to see that you have a passion for sports and a demonstrated understanding of the unique look and feel that makes sports marketing/communication campaigns successful
• Marketing opportunities usually require experience with a sports network or agency, a consumer-focused strategic mindset, exceptional attention to detail, and a solid understanding of core marketing strategies and performance measurement tools
• Sales opportunities usually require relationship-building skills (for senior positions this includes established contacts at both the agency and client-direct level), meticulous organizational and analytical ability, strong presentation and public-speaking skills, and the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a very high-pressure environment
• Communications opportunities usually require experience in communications, PR and/or community relations, excellent people skills, ability to communicate effectively with differing personalities (both internally and externally including talent and executives), exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills, as well as overall resourcefulness when tackling any project
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site