Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Amazon is all-in on games, and our mission is to be the most customer-obsessed company in the games industry. At Amazon Game Studios, we're creating compelling games like New World, a sandbox MMO set on a supernatural continent in the 17th century, our multiplayer shooter Crucible, and our newly announced The Lord of the Rings MMO. Amazon Games is also delivering great game benefits to Prime members each month via Twitch Prime, and providing game developers of all sizes with the tools they need to succeed with Amazon Game Tech.
We believe games are about community.
Today, the communities that started in arcades, a quarter at a time, have evolved into Twitch streams with millions of viewers, and friendships first formed in-game that extend across continents. In this role, you'll dive deep into the gaming community and help create new experiences and opportunities for connection.
Amazon Game Studios is seeking a talented Content and Media Production Lead for our Irvine, CA Studio. Working with development, Marketing and Community teams, this role will drive all aspects of the creation of world-class marketing content for our games. A leader and a ''doer'' the successful candidate will work with internal teams as well as external agencies to produce marketing images, videos and other social assets to support campaigns and consumer-facing touch-points.
This role will provide creative and production leadership to inspire the production of world-class assets and take a hands-on approach when necessary to deliver on time and on-budget. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and has demonstrated the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. They are passionate about games and the people that play them. They are inquisitive, tapped into cutting-edge gaming culture, and can think both strategically and creatively to produce incredible marketing assets.
This role will partner with Marketing Managers to drive production of a broad range of assets from key art, to rendered cinematics, to assets captured from gameplay for use in Customer Acquisition, web presence and digital storefronts, as well as Social channels and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The winning candidate will also manage production processes including establishing milestones, tracking progress and managing risk with multiple contributors including the development team, marketing specific art staff, external agencies, as well as internal ''partner'' organizations like the Paid Media Team.
• 3+ years of experience supporting new game brand and product launches across multiple platforms (PC, Console, Mobile)
• 1+ year of experience successfully managing marketing campaigns for a free-to-play game
• 1+ years managing teams and delivering products on time
• 2+ years capturing and editing gameplay video
• BA degree or technical certification in media production
• 3+ years experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, C4D, Maya, and Sound Design.
• Ability to travel
• Exceptional inter-personal skills including oral and written communication skills
• Proven experience managing schedules and employees to achieve desired results
• 5+ years professional experience as a creative lead in the video game industry.
• Live shooting and camera experience
• The ability to do light Photoshop work, such as editing screenshots
• Passion for competitive gaming, and the gaming community
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.