Director Of Financial Reporting
Irvine, CA US
The Manager of Financial Reporting is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of monthly consolidated financial statements to management.
• Prepare accurate and timely monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Prepare monthly supplemental financial schedules.
• Assist in month-end closing process, including preparation and review of certain journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
• Assists with the preparation of quarterly bank reporting package.
• Analyze fluctuations in monthly operating results.
• Assist with maintenance and documentation of company-wide accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist in the design and execution of effective controls to ensure appropriate accounting treatment is applied to all company transactions.
• Assist with successful completion of annual financial statement audit by functioning as a key contact with external auditors.
• Assist in the preparation and review of annual audited financial statements and footnote disclosures.
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
• Bachelor's Degree is required.
• 5+ years accounting/finance experience.
• CPA is required.
• Previous experience utilizing financial management software packages: MS Dynamics AX preferred, but not required.
• Must have experience with international consolidations and technical accounting research.
• Good computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills is a plus.
Reports To: Divisional Controller and Corporate Controller
Scope: The scope includes all entities consolidated within CAA Holdings, LLC.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site